We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to lead our ambitious growth strategy.
The Marketing Manager is a pivotal role in our Company and you will ensure alignment between short term requirements and long-term planning. Your creativity, ambition and sharp focus on results means that you will plan and deliver our marketing campaigns exploiting the latest technology to maximise results.
As our successful Marketing Manager you will:
- Devise, refine and implement a comprehensive marketing plan that leverages all our marketing channels creating a seamless user experience across platforms.
- Build and execute compelling multi-channel marketing programmes that achieve business goals.
- Build AB tests for all campaigns and continuously iterate and ensure high deliverability.
- Effectively manage multiple projects concurrently for online and offline campaigns.
- Lead and manage all social media activities ensuring alignment of messaging and brand across other platforms. Use marketing automation to target leads effectively and efficiently through robust data analytics.
- Measure and analyse channel performance to proactively recommend where opportunities for further optimisation and growth exist.
- Engage our audience with consistently creative and informative content.
Essential - A degree level qualification in Marketing or other relevant subject. A minimum of 3 years marketing experience demonstrating an ability to develop and implement marketing plans. Strong digital marketing and ecommerce experience. Excellent communication skills to support inventive copywriting and proof-reading with strong command of English grammar and spelling. Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to handle numerous projects. Strong commercial and analytical focus with experience in setting/reporting ROI and KPIs.
Desirable - Evidence of the ability to deliver innovative campaigns and creative which are on brief. Marketing experience within the Interiors Industry along with a genuine interest in and knowledge of our industry.
This role is based in our rural offices situated near Chichester, with potential for remote working for some of the time. Please note that office days will also be required.
40 hours per week - Mon-Fri - offering a competitive salary.
Please send your CV along with a covering email and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Previous applicants need not apply)